- Comprehensive eye examinations
- Contact lens evaluation, fitting, and specialty lens services
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Laser Surgery consultation and co-management
- Evaluation and treatment of computer-related eyestrain
- Frame styling and lens recommendation to complement your lifestyle
- Custom sun-clips to complement your eyewear
- Minor frame repair
- Outside prescriptions welcome
Our staff is thoroughly trained and knowledgeable in all aspects of the ophthalmic field.
Facilities and Equipment
We are proud to present, in our new showroom, the latest in Fashion Eyewear from the studios of the finest Eyeglass Frame Designers in the world, including: Adlib, Bvlgari, Carrera, Dilem, Eye DC, Freudenhaus, Fysh & Kliik, Gold & Wood, Gucci, ic! berlin, Kaenon, Koali, Kate Spade, Kio Yamato, Lightec, Marius Morel 1880, Maui Jim, Nike, Oga, OGI, Ooh La La, O&X New York, Porsche Design, Prada, Pro Design, RayBan, Scandinavian Eyewear, Seiko, Silhouette, Tag Heuer, Tiffany & Co., Tom Ford, William Morris and many more!
We carry a variety of frames that include magnetic sun-clips, as well as a wide selection of children's frames.
- Sports Eyewear: we regularly prescribe sports eyewear (including swim goggles) and are familiar with safe, sports-approved eyewear that offer the best protection for the eyes while not interfering with an athlete's peripheral vision.
- Safety Eyewear: we provide a comprehensive eye exam and offer frames and lenses that protect against occupational eye hazards and meet ANSI and OSHA standards.
- Hard-To-Fit Contacts: we provide services and treatment for complicated eye problems such as Keratoconus, post-op surgical cases (including surgery and transplants) and extremely flat cornea.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Master Card, and Visa.
We participate with VSP, We also accept other selected plans, to include EyeMed, MES (Medical Eye Services), & MES Vision. Please call our office for information. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.